Sunday, April 24, 2011

Baby Bump Pics

I personally haven't seen any other pregnancy pics that are as good as these. I promise I'm not just saying this because it's me in the pics. Actually, they would probably be a lot better if I had actually taken more time doing my hair and what not, but I digress.
The reason they are so good, is because they were done by an amazing photographer at oceanlo.com. If you need any kind of pics done, I highly recommend hiring him. Not only is he good at what he does, but he is a very genuinely good guy, easy to work with and he is pretty funny too.
I also really like these pics, because they are not your average pregnancy photos. I mean how many pics do you see of pregnant women on stage with a bass in hand? Perhaps there are some like that out there, but I haven't seen them. If anyone has, send them over, I would love to check them out. In fact, if any of you out there have any pics of a typical, pregnant-bodied woman doing something atypical or extraordinary please send them my way. I would love to do a post about remarkable pregnant women, because a lot of people seem to think that once you become pregnant, you can't do anything else until you give birth. It is a common, yet annoying, misconception.


No comments:

Post a Comment