Thursday, October 20, 2011

What I'm Listening To Today- Spartacus

I need to think of a better title for these posts, instead of Daily Inspiration. It sounds like some kind of religious post, but I guess in many ways music is my religion, so...

As most of my friends know, I'm not a big fan of main stream music. It seems that, more often than not, bands are signed to big labels for other reasons rather than talent. Just take a look at the top 40 hits of today and you will see what I mean. So, I often search for new music through independant labels and most often through bands that we play with.
Most recently, we played at The Hut in Tucson, and another band that was on the bill that night was this lovely trifecta of gentlemen called Spartacus. They rocked their asses off that night! Seriously, I found myself thanking them after each song they played. I made sure to get their cd and it has been playing on repeat in my car ever since.
These boys are from California, but I am working on getting them back out here to AZ to play another show with us.

Enjoy

this vid starts off a little slow, so watch the whole thing please




No comments:

Post a Comment