Friday, October 21, 2011

What I'm Listening To Today- Herb n Life



What can I say about this band that would do them the proper justice? They are just fucking awesome. When we first started Catfish Mustache, Herb n Life was one of the very first bands we played with and I have been die hard fan ever since.
The first video I'm posting was written by an original member of the band, Joe Pealstrom. Although he passed away, his memory lives on strong through the wonderful music he wrote. I never got the priveledge to actually meet him, but something tells me that he is not resting in the afterlife, but rather rocking out somewhere and blessing each note that Herb n Life plays and sings.

One of my very favorite songs....



This next one was written by lead singer, Sam Edwards. Enjoy.



If you will be in the Phoenix area on Novemeber 5th, I highly recommend catching these guys at the Marquee theatre. They will be opening up for another hometown favorite, Authority Zero. Go here for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment