Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Listening To Today- Kool Keith

Based on my last post, about how I am often inspired by kids tv shows, I decided that I will now start posting something that inspires me every day. Hopefully, I will be able to keep up and remember to do it everyday.
To start it off, I am posting this nice video of Kool Keith. This song is off of his album "The Return of Dr. Octagon". And I have to say this is probably my favorite track from the disc.
Kool Keith is an original member of the Ultramagnetic MCs, a hip hop group based out of the Bronx. It is from this band that I learned about him and have been a fan ever since.
From his start with this group he has branched out as a solo artist and has produced countless albums. He also goes by countless aliases, such as, Dr. Octagon and Black Elvis, just to name a couple.
So, without futher ado, here is my daily inspiration from the one and only, Original Black Elvis...

turn this shit up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment